Sunday, January 11, 2009

(baby don't cry)

&I am guilty of listening to a lot of INXS. Sad but true.
&I have a lot of cinema-going to do, of the worthy sort - like The Reader and Revolutionary Road. Also, possibly Bride Wars. Don't judge me. I lead a stressful life and occasionally, I like to go to the cinema and turn off my brain.
&I have a lot of reading to catch up on. I've read the first two books in Naomi Novik's Temeraire series and I love them. I own the next five. Now, where is the time to read them? I know, I know, it's Sunday, the weekend. Why am I not reading instead of messing about online?

Actually. I don't know. I should really step away from the laptop. I can do that. Sure.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

"Why am I not reading instead of messing about online?" - the question I ask myself at least 42 times a week.

I, too, have been listening to a lot of INXS recently. It's a very good thing to do. I like ' The Strangest Party'best but the bird favours 'Suicide Blonde'.

Are those movies you mentioned good? they certainly sound worthy. you simply must go and see Slumdog Millionaire, it's absolutely cracking.

Lindsey said...

My current favourite is probably ... 'Baby Don't Cry'. Probably.

They're allegedly good. Kate Winslet is in both which is might be a positive sign?

Andrew said...

oh, as soon as I'd submitted my comment i re-read and saw that you'd only said that you were planning on seeing them. But seriously, not Bride Wars. You're better than that Linds. It only encourages them. If you go to it ahead of Slumdog I will hunt you down. I know where you live.